Call Bajan Weddings on 0113 8155 995
- Valid passports or birth certificates.
- Return tickets.
- If either party was divorced, an original Decree Absolute or a certified copy of the Final Judgement.
- If either party was previously married and widowed, a certified copy of the Marriage Certificate and Death Certificate in respect of the deceased spouse.
- For a Roman Catholic ceremony, the relevant documents must be sent by your bishop to the bishop of Bridgetown.
- A letter from the Marriage officer who has agreed to perform the marriage ceremony (Bajan Weddings provide this).
- For persons between the ages of sixteen (16) and eighteen (18), the consent of both parents must be obtained and both parents must be present at the time of application.